Why is indoor air quality important?
- Indoor environment of your home is important to maintain good health;
- Helps with asthma and allergy suffers;
- Health of your family and friends; and
- Helps prevent colds and flu symptoms.
Carpet & Rugs;
We might not normally associate carpet and rugs with improved indoor air quality, in actuality it helps improve indoor air quality, gravity causes common household particles, such as dust, pollen, insect dander and pet hair, to fall to the floor and the carpet fibres trap the particles, removing them from the breathing zone and reducing their circulation in the air;
- It is a myth is that people with asthma and allergies should avoid carpet in the home.
- Properly maintained carpet or regular carpet cleaning dramatically helps with the indoor air quality.
Cleaning on a regular schedule and maintaining a maintenance on your home is important for indoor air quality and the your personal health and wellbeing.
- Regular weekly or twice a week vacuuming of carpet and hard floors areas;
- Regular cleaning on the bedrooms and living areas; and
- Having a regular professional carpet cleaner in every 6 to 12 months;
Changing the air within the home; opening up windows and doors every day and on a regular basis, allowing the air the flow through onside of the home to the other. Opening up all window and doors even in the winter time went it is cold is a must to help prevent and maintain a good indoor air quality.